Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Introduction-ish

Greetings,

I'm not sure what I'm doing. This just seemed like something new I could try.

I'm 27. Will be 28 later this month. I have 2 toddlers, 3 year old boy (Khai), and a 2 year old girl (Violett). I've been married for a little over 4 years.
I'm sarcastic, outspoken, independent and yet at the same time I hate to upset people or say no... I'm a contradiction of myself. I have some weird random thoughts that I don't share because I don't want to piss people off. But, I may share those random thoughts here... :O

I would like to write a book about my life so I don't want to share too many previous life stories on here... Don't want anyone stealing my life story... though that would make sense.

I guess really this is just going to be where I post random daily stuff as well as some poems, questions or whatever else I feel like babbling about. :)

I can also give advice on just about any topic you can think of. I've dealt with many MANY different scenarios (pleasant, naughty, terrifying, rip your face off angry and so many more) and I'm still living. I think that qualifies me to give out advice. If you want some send me a question ;)

I want people to help me build a blog that they want to read about. So, tell me what you want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment