Thursday, October 13, 2011

Crazy businesses

I'm a little confused by business like Avon, Scentsy, Partylite and Dove chocolate.

They tell you it's great for making money. They tell you you can turn it into a business (even though it already is one). The only catch is you have to buy this outrageously priced "kit" or make a minimum number of sales per "campaign". You are doing this because you are broke or because you can't work a "normal" job and yet they are asking you to pay for this stuff that you may not be able to move and giving you a timeline to do it in with a minimum price that you have to reach... now that sounds like a normal job to me. I really want to do something like this but I want to do it online and I don't want to pay for a "kit" and I don't want to have a deadline or a minimum sales amount.... grrr... If I wanted and could handle that crap I'd go back to telemarketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment