Sunday, February 23, 2014

music

You ever find yourself surprised that you are sitting alone? I just had that happen to me. It's only 11 pm! Both of my children and my husband are asleep. I have no idea what to do..which is a rare thing for me so I decided to sit here and see what happens. I've got Twizzlers, Dr. Pepper and Pandora... here we go.

Funny how here I am at 30 years old and wanting to do the very same things I did 17 years ago haha. I want to listen to some rocking music and write. I still have no idea where to start writing... but nothing else about my life is the same.  I guess it helps to bring my mind back to a time when I thought things were hard but I got through it. Of course there are also those songs that I go to because they help me release some violent anger. ;) Truly amazing that no matter how different things are or how much time has passed music triggers so many emotions new and old.


No comments:

Post a Comment